No purchase necessary to enter or win. The Moms Meet WOW Summit ‘22 Virtual event is free to attend for Moms Meet members.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be selected from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Contest. Limit of one winner per household. Sponsor designated representatives will select two hundred winners from all eligible entries during the entry period. Sponsor will email the Winners following the Entry Period and the Winners will have 48 hours to respond via the e-mail address provided with their name, mailing address, email address, telephone number and birth date to confirm that they are 18 years of age or older. Prizes will then automatically be shipped to the address in the confirmation email. If the entrant does not email the applicable information within the designated time frame, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Any prize returned as undeliverable will be awarded to an alternate winner.
- PRIZES: Each Winner will receive one WOW Summit ‘22 Virtual Baseball Cap. There are 200 available WOW Summit ‘22 Virtual Baseball Caps. Total Approximate Value of all prizes: $5 each, $1,000 total. Prizes are nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsors in the event that prize (or portion of prize) cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor will award a prize of equal or greater value. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
- ODDS: Odds of winning the prize are one in 200. All prizes claimed will be awarded. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
- GENERAL: This Contest offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final in all matters relating to this Contest. Prizes are non transferable. Entrants consent to the use of their name, photo, voice, and likeness for promotional, advertising, publicity or trade purposes in any and all media worldwide in perpetuity by Sponsor without further compensation to the winner or entrant unless otherwise prohibited by law. Arrangements for the fulfillment of all prizes will be made by the Sponsor. Receipt of any prize is conditioned upon compliance with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Winners of any prize(s) will be solely responsible for payment of all federal, state and local taxes. Sponsor and judges not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, garbled, misaddressed, or misdirected entries, misrouted or scrambled transmissions or communications, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of telephone, Internet, computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any telephone or computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Contest, and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and judging will take place from among all eligible entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Contest. Entries will be considered made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. By submitting an entry in the Contest, you acknowledge and agree that Sponsor shall be permitted to use your entry data for marketing purposes consistent with their privacy policies and applicable law. All entrants further agree that in the event of any third party claims, damages, losses or injuries, arising from or relating to this Contest, they will indemnify Sponsors from any and all such claims, including the attorneys’ fees related thereto. By accepting prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor, their respective directors, employees, officers, and agents, including without limitation, their advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical, printing, or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials related to the Contest.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WINNERS: The winners will be notified after the event has ended, on or around April 15, 2022.